This course will give you a foundation that you can start building on to make your own chocolate to use in cakes and treats your whole family will love. It is also a perfect recipe for a well polished chocolate bar to be enjoyed bit by bit. So you can dig in deeper, enrolling in the course will also give you access to our closed Intro-2-Chocolate Making Facebook group that’s exclusive to our students. You will be in a community with other students where you can ask questions and share your chocolate making experiences.
You can do this by yourself or with your family. The whole process takes 24-48 hours so treat yourself to a nice weekend of making chocolate.
This self-led course is for you if:
- You've never made chocolate before
- You love chocolate
- You've always thought the process for making chocolate was complicated
For this course have on hand at least:
- 5kg bag of raw cocoa beans $68.50
- 1 lb. bag of cocoa butter $10.00
- Unrefined Cane sugar $10.00
- Melanger (refiner) $300
- Polycarbonate molds $10-$15 each or use a sheet pan